Chỉ những khách hàng đã đăng nhập và mua sản phẩm này mới có thể đưa ra đánh giá.
Total of Edition 30
– The bicycle is not strange. In Vietnam, from primary school age, parents have trained their children how to ride a bicycle so that when they grow up, they can ride it to school by themselves, especially pupil in rural areas. In the history of the Vietnamese nation, the role of the bicycle is very important, it is not only a useful means for every household but also contributes to the success and victory of two wars in Vietnam.
– During wars in Vietnam, soldiers used bicycles to carry a lot of supplies and food from the North to the South along the Ho Chi Minh trail.
– Remember that, the subsidy period, bicycle is still the main means of transportation for the majority of people. Bicycles at that time were considered a valuable asset, they are presumed a new motobike nowadays.
– In today’s modern life, the image of bicycles is associated with the livelihood of many people, that make us suddenly mix with excitement.
– Bicycles can use to carry flowers, vegetables, balloons … and during a trip to Quang Binh province, the familiar image of the bicycle is shotted with 9 young women who are carrying rice return home. Each bicycle can carrying capacity from 2 to 3 bags of rice, each bag weighs about 50 kg. Although quite heavy, they still cleverly kept their cars unshake and happily rode home before it was dark.