Chỉ những khách hàng đã đăng nhập và mua sản phẩm này mới có thể đưa ra đánh giá.
Total of Edition 30
– Since ancient times, Vietnamese attach great importance to teeth, hair. So that, the old people have summed up an idiom: “The tooth, the hair is the important part of human”.
– In particular, in terms of hair, back in time, the long black hair is one of the bright points of the Vietnamese woman in the past, especially for the beauty of cloud hair is mentioned a lot in folk songs, proverbs or poems, history books.
– Before the 1980s, the girls bent their backs, spreading their long, shiny black hair like a waterfall, washing their hair, hands holding a coconut shell (dipper made of coconut shell) to scoop up the soap-berry in a pot and barrel.That idyllic image is endless source of inspiration many artists.
– Recently, in our memory, the image of women washing her hair near the well, combing her hair near the fence or combing her hair on the porch look like the immortality beauty of Vietnamese women. That beauty is delicated by smell of the pot of soap-berry with grapefruit peel, lemongrass, basil, …
– Two girls cleaned their long hair with a pot of soap-berry water, which has smells from plants and pregnant with Vietnamese souls, nurturing Vietnamese women’s hair through generations.