Chỉ những khách hàng đã đăng nhập và mua sản phẩm này mới có thể đưa ra đánh giá.
Total of Edition 100
– A fish trap is a traditional fishing tool of farmers, mostly in the northern plains of Vietnam. It is shaped like a cylinder with tapering ends and has a small opening with a lid. It takes a skilled weaver about an hour to complete a fish trap. Afterwards, the trap is fumigated above a stove to make it more durable. Made by skilled locals, fish traps are sent to northern provinces and cities and exported to some other countries.
– It said that, a weaver must choose aged bamboo to make durable and nice fish traps. Fish trap weaving require skills and the combination of numerous steps.
– Each weaver is in charge of one particular step. Some cleave bamboo, while others sharpen it.
After all necessary materials are prepared, the weaving process starts. It is easiest to weave the lid. The rim and the end of the fish trap are the most difficult to weave.
– Apart from fish traps, weaver also weave fish pots to sell them in other districts and surrounding provinces to farmers who go fishing and catch crabs in paddy fields.
– As the world advances, traditions tend to be overlooked. Fish traps are being forgotten gradually by modern people, but thanks to the skill and persistence of the people of trade villages, today’s generations can learn about the culture and history of Vietnam.