Chỉ những khách hàng đã đăng nhập và mua sản phẩm này mới có thể đưa ra đánh giá.
Total of Edition 100
– Bamboo is ubiquitous in the Vietnamese countryside. Almost all villages are surrounded by bamboo hedges. Images of bamboo are attached to childhood, while a bamboo cane is a good companion to support old people when walking.
– The main instruments for bamboo and rattan weaving are knives, pincers, scissors and awls. The knives are varied: big knives for felling and cutting bamboo and rattan trees, small knives for splitting bamboo slices and pointed knives for whittling and polishing slices.
– At first glance, experienced craftsmen know how to classify old and young bamboo trees. Old bamboo trees are used for making edges and frames, and the young ones are used for splints. Making splints requires skilled hands. Looking at the way an artisan controls a knife with his forefinger, it is possible to determine his expertise. Splints must be smooth, polished, of the same size, and kept away from humidity.
– Designing, however, is the most difficult process and is usually done by experienced artisans. For example, to produce a bamboo and rattan-woven flower vase with a form and size suitable to a particular place, the artisan has to fashion appropriate splints and materials to make the frame and dye to colour the splints.
– Many kind of product as: fruit baskets, trays, plates, bags, suitcases, sandals, hats, lamp shapes and flower vases.
– Another variety includes large baskets, sieves, buckets and so on…